Sunday, June 19, 2011

Projects!

While I have been waiting for Baby Hanks' debut, I have really enjoyed tackling some sewing/crafting projects that have been on my "to do" list. Some of these items were on my list for months, other ideas were recently inspired from reading sewing/crafting websites and blogs. Patrick has been fantastic in assisting me in the finishing touches or letting me talk through my vision before I get started.


Fabric balls


Pillows - Dana used this fabric during my baby shower in Alabama and I fell in love with it. So I've incorporated it throughout Baby Hanks' room.



Curtains for Baby Hanks' room

Recovering our living room pillows (and learning how install an invisible zipper!)


A mobile made from paper "dots" and fabric birds



A photo board


I have really enjoyed having this dedicated time to sew and craft and have been finishing up a few quilts that need to be sent off to their recipients. I'm reaching the end of my really-want-to-finish-before-the-baby-gets-here-list so we hope that Baby Hanks makes his or her appearance soon! I still have plenty of other projects to enjoy, but they can wait!

5 comments:

  1. holy canoli! all of your projects turned out AMAZING!! nice work my friend! you are insanely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my girl! You always make beautiful things out of fabric Rose and you use your talents to bless others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose,
    Your talents are many! I'm glad you had time to put the finishing touches on the baby's room. Can't wait to hear the news!

    All the best!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so crafty! I love these decorations. I also like that they are not super babyish so Amelia can appreciate them as she gets older as well.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete