Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Calendar

While I'm sorting through all of my Christmas trip photos to post some on the blog, I thought I'd go ahead and do an update by showing you what we made our families for Christmas. Creating a calendar for 2012 may be an average gift, but we tried to make it more-than-average by posing Amelia for each month with props that symbolized that month.

The complicating factor is that we came up with the idea on the drive back from Alabama for Thanksgiving, and had 2 weeks to do so before Patrick had to travel for work and I left for Alabama early. We decided to make the props from things we already had in the house so I didn't have to make extra trips to the store with everything else going on. So, some of the months are a little cheesy, but we had a blast and Amelia was a great sport with it all. Hope our families enjoy them in 2012!


For our friends who don't live in the South, this is symbolizing Mardi Gras, but I couldn't get Amelia to wear the mask without getting upset.











Everyone has been claiming their favorite month. Do you have a favorite?

1 comment:

  1. seriously the cutest calendar I have EVER seen! how creative Rose! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete