The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
11 Months - Austin
Our little man hit the 11 month mark, now walking and cutting his 7th tooth. He is eager to follow his sister wherever she goes, trying to get into whatever she is playing with as much as possible to her annoyance. Our dining table is now covered with toys because that's where they are safe from Austin's reach (at least right now!) He's taken his inquisitiveness up a notch, trying every cabinet to find one without a safety latch, discovering that toilet paper rolls spin, and pulling all the wipes from the wipes containers. I love to watch him in this phase (since these are all easy clean ups!) He's figured out that we come grab him when he goes towards the "no" things (baby gates, trash cans, toilets, etc) and so he makes a point to giggle while he beelines towards these goals. I think I see baby time-outs in his near future. He is still pretty attached in that he wants to be right next to me at home, but he's handled my leaving better now.
Look! This sticker comes off!
Momentary distraction
Maybe a ball to keep his hands busy?
What do these people think I am? Easily distracted?
No comments:
Post a Comment