Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween 2018

Halloween Day started with fun at the bus stop.

Then I was a Love Lady at CBS and got to play with Arthur and Colleen. 

Austin was so excited to wear his costume to school. 
 

 

Since Austin chose to go to CBS instead of the school parade, I had a few different friends send me photos of Amelia in the parade.
 

Then Amelia's 2nd grade teacher sent me the class photo. Last year, all the teachers in the school dressed up like dominoes. This year, the kids were so excited that they all dressed up like the Incredibles.

Austin's classroom mom sent photos of their afternoon class party. 

 


Not wanting to deal with the fickleness of a 2 year old, I laid out all of the costumes that would fit Colleen from our dress up trunk. When she got up from her nap, I let her chose. She wanted to be a "blue princess. like Amelia".  So we suited her up with her dress, tiara and glowstick necklace/bracelet, and she was thrilled.

Nikitha's mom asked if she could join us during our trick-or-treating.




The neighborhood crew slowly came together.
 


These three were the youngest of our group.  



No comments:

Post a Comment