Patrick was inspired to make Hot Cross Buns for Easter.
We were invited to an Easter potluck with families from church. The kids did an Easter Egg hunt in between drizzle.
I left on Wednesday night for a homeschool conference in Cincinnati. Patrick rocked single parenting and taking the kids into his office with him.
On Saturday, he and Colleen also made her birthday treat - tiramisu- together.
Homeschool Mom's dream! I discovered so many awesome resources.
I've been listening to Sarah Mackenzie's podcast, Read Aloud Revival, since it first started many years ago. Our group definitely stood in line for a long time to be fan girls and get a photo with her after her concluding talk.
Out for dinner on our last evening. Time with these ladies was so food for my soul. We spent hours discussing all things homeschool, parenting, families, and Jesus. They are raising the next world-changers.
No comments:
Post a Comment