Since we returned from Texas on the day before Easter, we didn't have any big Easter plans, but we did set up a family photo before going to church.
Austin having fun before the photo.
Best one I could get of the kids together. Colleen wore the same Easter dress as Amelia's 1st Easter.
After lunch and rest time, we set out to plant our silly grass pots and start our seedling for our vegetable garden.
Easter was followed by some warm spring days; we got outside multiple times a day and enjoyed the sunshine.
Jordan is also the 3rd child, and he is fascinated with Colleen now that she is mobile.
Somehow they always end up making a train.
One afternoon, Austin asked if he could use his telescope to look for birds' nests. It was too cute.
This girl makes us all giggle all the time. Anytime she's quiet, I can find her hiding behind the shower curtain. I'm not sure what fascinates her about this place. But she just sits here happily, occasionally batting at the curtain.
No comments:
Post a Comment