Amelia (8), Austin (5.8), Colleen (3.25)
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Saturday, June 29, 2019
2019 Family Photos
As I was sitting in the ER with Colleen, waiting for her to get her forehead glued together, I suddenly remembered that our annual family photos were scheduled for 2 days later. Such is life! When I received the photos from the photographer, she had graciously digitally removed the purple glue from all over Colleen's forehead. There are a few in the set to remind us of this funny moment. As always, we were super-happy with the moments she was able to capture with her camera, letting our kids be their goofy selves while she followed them around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment